1:Entry: Entry of Guests/Barat will be through main gate of JVCC on the road running between Sector-21 & 25 Noida.
2. Parking: All the guests will park their vehicles on the road between Sectors 21 & 25 Noida, at their own risk. No vehicles are to be parked in JVCC or JVSAS premises
3. Catering and Tentage: Catering, Tentage, Decoration and Music System etc are to be done by hiring one of the empanelled Contractors of JVCC. Subcontracting any of these Facility / Activities by the contracted Empanelled contractor has to be with the written permission of JVCC ensuring that the Contractor has not been Black Listed/ Depanelled by JVCC.
4. Empanelled Contractors: List of Empanelled Contractors of JVCC is placed at Annexure II.
5. Liquor: No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be served in JVCC premises without permission of State Excise Department. Unlawful serving of liquor will be reported to Police/ Excise Department. In case permission is obtained from Excise Department (UP Govt), one copy of the permission is to be handed over to Secretary JVCC at least one week prior to the function. All the Excise and Police rules for consumption of liquor are to be adhered to and the Sole responsibility of it shall be of the person who has booked the JVCC Premises / Facilities
6. Clearing of Premises: All Rooms/Hall/Lawn/Front Lawn/Center Lawn etc are to be cleared by 0800 hrs of next day of the booking date. Any violation of this will be considered as additional rentage for next 24 hrs and a fine would be levied at the discretion of the MC.
7. Cleaning Charges: Cleaning Charges will be charged in addition to other charges. The amount may exceed the normal charges in case the Rooms/Lawn etc are dirtied beyond reasonable limits.
8. Forfeit of Security Deposit: In case of any breach/violation of conditions/terms, Management Committee (MC) JVCC at its discretion may deduct the security deposit in full/partially besides other suitable action.
9. Noise Pollution: Loud music/DJ/Band will NOT BE PLAYED between 2200 hrs and 0600 hrs to avoid disturbance to residents. The Supreme Court’s order to this effect is in force and has to be strictly adhered to. Failing which M.C will impose a Heavy fine on the person booking the facility and cancel the empanelment of the hired Contractor.
10. Noise/Air/Environment- Pollution: Hired Contractor and the booking Party is fully responsible for any breach of the anti pollution laws. Violation of rules/laws regarding environmental pollution passed by Supreme Court would be viewed very seriously.
11. Tents, stalls and other structures will NOT be erected/dismantled making high noise during silent hours (i.e. 2300 – 0600) to avoid disturbance to residents of the neighborhood.
12. Silent Generator: Only noiseless generators are to be hired for generation of power: This is in keeping with the Supreme Court’s Order on noise & air pollution. Violation of this will invite immediate REMOVAL of the Hired Contractor from the JVCC Panel and the person booking JVCC premises will loose his security deposit. The MC may also take other action as deemed necessary.
13. Handing/Taking over: The booked Premises/ Facilities alongwith all fittings and fixtures are to be taken over only by the booking person / his representative, prior to the function. Before leaving the premises after the function the same must be handed back to JVCC representative in good condition.
14. Theft: The Booking Person would be responsible for the safety and Security of his guest’s belongings and JVCC would not be responsible for any damage/loss to it.
15. Guards: JVCC provides only one guard at the main gate. In case the Booking Person / Contractor feels that, more guards are required, JVCC Secretary can arrange additional guards on payment by the booking person. The requirement should be intimated 7 days before the function.
16. Un-lawful Activity: The Booking Person / hired Contractor would be responsible to ensure that no unlawful acts are done by themselves or by their guests/employees. They would be fully responsible to control such acts, including asking for police help where necessary.
17. Defacing or spoiling of walls, furniture, fixtures etc:- This will be viewed seriously and heavy charges levied if any such act is done.
18. Fire Arms/Crackers/Fire Hazard: (a) No fire arms are allowed inside JVCC premises. (b) Firing of weapons/fire crackers is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside JVCC premises. This violation will be reported to Police and viewed seriously.
19. Lighting of fires for any ceremony is NOT ALLOWED in the Rooms & Hall. This spoils the rooms/hall and is a fire hazard. All such religious requirements which require lighting of fire are to be conducted in the Center Lawn only in an iron Container. Bricks are to be placed below the iron containers to ensure grass does not get damaged. If it is not adhered to, it will be viewed seriously and a fine will be levied on the Booking Person / Hired Contractor by JVCC.
20. Cooking: Cooking is not allowed inside the rooms. All cooking will be done in the kitchens provided. Failure of this will be viewed seriously and a fine will be lived on the Booking Person by JVCC.
21. All items like tentage / decoration / kitchen etc. are also to be cleared latest by 0800 hrs on the following day of the Function (ref para 6 above).
22. All damage to Lawn/ Hall caused due to tent erection or decoration etc has to be repaired by the contractor, failing which additional damages will be charged from the Contractor.
23. Tapping of Power: Tapping of power by hired contractor form JVCC power system or UP Electricity supply is not allowed, any such unauthorized tapping will be considered a serious offence and action initiated accordingly and a fine will be imposed as decided by M.C on the contractor/person booking the facility.
24. Taxes & Billing: Taxes as applicable will be paid by the person booking the JVCC premises. Proper billing procedures will be followed and all booking charges will be paid in advance to JVCC office. The person booking the JVCC Premises / Facilities will be fully responsible and accountable for adhering to all the above Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: This undertaking is part of the application and Booking Form. These Terms/conditions/undertaking are mandatory and are to be adhered to fully by the Booking Person & Hired Contractor.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND I WILL ENSURE THEIR FULL COMPLIANCE.